[plt-scheme] precise GC example?

From: tom sgouros (tomfool at as220.org)
Date: Sat Dec 29 11:57:14 EST 2007

Chongkai Zhu <czhu at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> All I can suggest now is to carefully read section 3 of inside
> mzscheme manual, especially "3.1.4 Guiding mzc --xform".

Thank you.  I've been reading that section as closely as I can, and yet
I still think my life would be easier if I could find an example of how
it's done.  Soon, of course, I'll have an example, but if I could learn
from someone else's experience, I'd have mine sooner.

Also, my question about testing is not answered in that section.  Do I
know that I've done it right if I get it to run once without segfaults?
Do I need to test it more than that to be certain it will always run
properly?  Any suggestions or advice there would be welcome.

Thanks,

 -tom