[plt-scheme] Good compiler texts?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 27 05:20:14 EST 2007

I liked "Modern Compiler Implementation in ML" by Andrew Appel.  You
can get the book in ML, Java, and C surface syntax, but all the code
is ML in various accents, so you might as well get the original.  It
doesn't compare many different implementation techniques for each
section, but rather discusses, with implementation, one good
technique.  So this may not fit your interest.  However it does
reference the literature so it provides good pointers for further
reading.

N.