[plt-scheme] Standard ML in PLT Scheme

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 20 18:49:38 EST 2007

The compiling problem is fixed and uploaded.

As I mentioned in a previous (private) E-mail:

The Hamlet file is provided by Andreas Rossberg. It is also available
from http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/hamlet/hamlet-1.3.1PLT.tar.gz . It is used
to parse ML code.

I build it with Mos ML 2.01 on Linux. It works fine for me. If you have
problem building it, please contact Andreas Rossberg directly.

Chongkai

Jens Axel Soegaard wrote:
>> Jens Axel Soegaard wrote:
>
>>> The variable hamlet is set:
>>>
>>>   > (getenv "hamlet")
>>>   "hamlet"
>>>
>>> And it is possible to start it:

>>> HaMLet 1.3.1 - To Be Or Not To Be Standard ML
>>> [Evaluation mode]
>>> - 1+1;
>>> val it = 2
>>> [The DrScheme input field]
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>
> It seems the Hamlet REPL is working, but something is broken:
>
>   80:~/Scheme/PLT/SML/hamlet-1.3.1PLT/test soegaard$ hamlet asterisk.sml
>   [processing asterisk.sml]
>   asterisk.sml: read error
>
> All tests will provoke the read error, so I guess the question now is:
>
> Is there anybody that succesfully compiled hamlet-1.3.1PLT on Mac OS X?

Posted on the users mailing list.