[plt-scheme] Standard ML in PLT Scheme

From: Jens Axel Soegaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 16:49:15 EST 2007

Chongkai Zhu skrev:
> We are pleased to announce the first public release of Standard ML in
> DrScheme. The objective of this project is to provide a development
> environment that the user can easily write a project partly in SML and
> partly in Scheme.
>
> For more information, installation instructions, and sample please check
> out the project web site:
>
>  http://www.cs.utah.edu/~czhu/sml.htm
>
> All comments, suggestions for enhancements, bug reports, etc. are welcome!

Hi Chongkai,

The web-page says it runs on 371.3, but I get get following
using the latest pre-built prerelease
(version 371.3-svn26oct2007 [3m].).

Any ideas?

setup-plt:   /Applications/PLT Scheme Full v371.3/collects
setup-plt: Unpacking sml from /tmp/tmp1198186643-109231757.plt
setup-plt:   making directory sml in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/
setup-plt:   unpacking info.ss in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/
setup-plt:   making directory lang in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/
setup-plt:   unpacking ml2scheme.ss in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/lang/
setup-plt:   unpacking reader.ss in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/lang/
setup-plt:   making directory lib in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/
setup-plt:   unpacking foo at .sig in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/lib/
setup-plt:   unpacking foo at .ss in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/lib/
setup-plt:   unpacking ml.ss in /Users/soegaard/Library/PLT
Scheme/371.3/collects/sml/
setup-plt: don't know how to compile collection: sml

--
Jens Axel Søgaard