[plt-scheme] FrTime implementation

From: Dave Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Mon Dec 3 11:09:17 EST 2007

> On Dec 3, 2007 8:59 AM, Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> wrote:
>> Firstly, I'm just looking at where to start. If I want to use FrTime
>> with
>> my procedures, I assume I have to provide lifted forms of them to work
>> with behaviors (or rather, an interface which is suitable for lifting).
>
> What is this procedure lifting of which you speak?

Have I got the term wrong? From the frtime docs:

--->8---

(<proc> behavior ...) -> behavior

  FrTime provides "lifted" versions of most of MzScheme.  This means
  that these procedures may be applied to behaviors, and the result
  automatically recomputes whenever any of the arguments changes.

---8<---

I want to provide "lifted" versions of my procedures.

cheers,

dave

Posted on the users mailing list.