[plt-scheme] Perplexed Programmers

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Aug 28 17:47:35 EDT 2007

I have always experienced this mailing list as one of high quality. Please, let
us keep it that way (I address this to myself too) Yokes ar fine in this mailing
list as long as they contribute to the discussion, imho. In the same ho, I think
the points at stake were scalability of software projects and their management,
education and the responsability of individuals. If, or may be I should say
'when', I missed something, correct me please.
Jos koot