[plt-scheme] handler:edit-file in Windows

From: Gregory Cooper (greg at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 09:24:44 EDT 2007

I don't have a simple, self-contained test case, but in the debugger,
I've been using it to switch to the file in which execution has just
stopped.  In Linux and MacOS, it always seems to reuse tabs, but in
Windows it keeps opening new tabs with the same file.  Is there a more
direct way of switching to a tab (since I know which tab I want)?  My
code essentially calls:

    (handler:edit-file (send a-definitions-text get-filename))

Thanks,
Greg