[plt-scheme] Perplexed Programmers

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 25 12:30:13 EDT 2007

Note how the article fails to mention/interview AP CS teachers. What
an opportunity to explain and illustrate how BAD program design --
skills picked up from the first day of 'programming is easy' courses
-- affects the lives of 10s of thousands of programmers. Of course it
would mean admitting to certain faults in how programming is taught
and who would want that.

Thanks for cute note. I kind of wish that had happened to places of
even higher [l]earning. -- Matthias