[plt-scheme] Query language for writing SQL commands

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 18:17:51 EDT 2007

I would dispute *compile time errors*, as compile time errors bring
together the worst of both worlds.  I.E. you have most likely forced
some of your uses to now call "eval" (like happened when converting
pattern matching into a macro), and you have delayed the warning
message beyond where it should be.  I.E. compile time errors should be
*edit time* errors, and they should pass through anything they can't
reason about.  I.E. it should be completely transparent to the
programmer, never blocking valid run-time code.

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))