[plt-scheme] Re: Can't open old scm's on latest release

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 7 10:23:16 EDT 2007

On 8/6/07, wooks <wookiz at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I've never dealt with scheme packages before.
> I made a guess at what to do (download the files to my machine and run
> the require command from DrScheme referencing the downloaded files)
> and it didn't work.
>
> I need a little more help please.

I'm guessing you overlooked the line on PLaneT (easy enough to do):

To load: 	(require (planet "[file]" ("mflatt" "test-box-recover.plt" 1 0)))

Just throw that require statement into DrScheme and PLaneT will
install the code for you.   Really, it is that simple.  You don't have
to download anything yourself.  The documentation is also linked from
PLaneT.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.