[plt-scheme] web programming, continuation, CPS transform, etc.

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 17:35:13 EDT 2007

I can comment briefly.

The paper <http://www.ccs.neu.edu/scheme/pubs/icfp05-pcmkf.pdf> has
been implemented, by Greg Pettyjohn. It is available as
`prototype-web-server' in the `graveyard' section of the SVN
repository.

I have recently rescued it from bit-rot and wrote a useful application
in the input language it requires. After the next release, I plan on
making that available in the mainline web-server and gradually
improving its coverage of the language. But, I am doing this to
scratch an itch, rather than produce research or bullet-proof
products.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org