[plt-scheme] String functions in Dr. Scheme

From: Ethan Herdrick (info at reatlas.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 02:50:30 EDT 2007

I much prefer using the documentation on the web rather than the help
desk.  I have these two on my bookmarks toolbar in Firefox :

1:  http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/360/html/mzscheme/  (You'll
especially want to look here:
http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/360/html/mzscheme/mzscheme-Z-H-3.html#node_sec_3.5
)

2:  http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/mzlib/mzlib.html (You'll
especially want this:
http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/mzlib/mzlib-Z-H-41.html#node_chap_41
)

I use string-append a lot, but I'm not sure where exactly it comes
from (apparently  MzScheme) nor do I know where its documentation is.

Good luck.