[plt-scheme] Re: examples of delimited continuation ?

From: Chung-chieh Shan (ccshan at cs.rutgers.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 26 14:33:07 EDT 2007

Yu,Gang <wuhanyugang at gmail.com> wrote in article <48378d570704252354s7d7438fufd8bc3dd85e8ac61 at mail.gmail.com> in gmane.lisp.scheme.plt:
>    Does anyone know some interested examples on delimited continuations? I
> mean, except the "Handling control" (Sitaram90).

Any monad gives an example of delimited continuations (Filinski POPL
1994, 1999).  Danvy and Filinski's DIKU technical report 89/12 has
some other interesting examples.  Two papers (by Barker and me) at
the 2004 Continuations Workshop discuss delimited continuations in
natural language.  Biernacki et al (Science of Computer Programming
60(3):274-297, 2006) contrasts the uses of static and dynamic delimited
continuations.

--
Edit this signature at http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/ken/sig
Give a man enough rope, and he'll find a way to hang himself.