[plt-scheme] Re: examples of delimited continuation ?

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 10:24:16 EDT 2007

Yu,Gang <wuhanyugang at ...> writes:

> Hi, all:   Does anyone know some interested examples on delimited
continuations? I mean, except the "Handling control" (Sitaram90).thanks--
YuGang

Hi YuGang,

You may find my series on the PLT primitive control operators interesting,
which you can find at:

schemekeys.blogspot.com

Also, I maintain a small, but fairly complete bibliography of the seminal
papers on the topic on my web site, where you can view local copies.  There
are many interesting examples contained within those papers.  You may find
them at:

www.schemekeys.net

In addition, you can utilize the higher order control operators, which
implement all four classes of control operators by requiring the following
module:

(require (lib "control.ss"))

Finally, Oleg Kiselyov has come up with a portable implememtation of all four
classes of operators, which Jay McCarthy ported to PLT and has on PlaneT,
which you can use by requiring the following module:

(require (planet "delim-control.ss" ( "jaymccarthy" "current")))

You can find the original implementation from Oleg on this topic at:

http://okmij.org/ftp/Computation/Continuations.html#generic-control

And I believe I have something from Oleg on this topic in the bibliography.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy!

--kyle

airfoil at bellsouth dot com