[plt-scheme] Debugger stepping between files?

From: Andrew Reilly (andrew-scheme at areilly.bpc-users.org)
Date: Mon Apr 23 22:24:09 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 09:04:20AM -0400, Gregory Cooper wrote:
> Unfortunately, there is no support for this at the moment.  I hope to
> find some time to work on it in the near future, after finishing a
> couple of other major tasks.

Oh, fair enough.  In the fullness of time is perfectly soon
enough.

Just being able to set a breakpoint in a file different from the
one "run" would be a great start.  Well, it seems that I *can*
do that, but execution doesn't seem to stop there...

Debug print statements and assertions have always been my
preference anyway...

Thanks for the great system!

--
Andrew