[plt-scheme] ANN: SDOM project development release 0.4.2

From: Julian Graham (joolean at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 09:38:42 EDT 2007

Hi Schemers,

I'm pleased to announce that the SDOM project has released version
0.4.2, our fifth development release.  This version is the first to
support the PLT family of Scheme interpreters; the NEWS and INSTALL
files in the distribution contain specific details.

SDOM is an attempt to provide a complete implementation of the W3C
Document Object Model Level 3 specification, including event handling,
in Scheme, as an extension of Oleg Kiselyov's SXML system. For more
information, swing by http://www.nongnu.org/sdom or check out our
project page on Savannah, at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sdom
-- you can pick up the release from the downloads section.

Cheers,
Julian

Posted on the users mailing list.