[plt-scheme] Compiler bug?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 09:03:23 EDT 2007

It appears the moddep requires PLaneT which requires url.ss.

But, serialize only uses `collapse-module-path' paths, which do not
use the planet function under any path. (The other functionality of
moddep appears to be `resolve-mod-path', which does use planet.)

It appears the two functionalities of moddep could be split apart. Who
owns moddep?

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>