[plt-scheme] MrEd Graphics Questions

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Apr 14 01:05:21 EDT 2007

On Apr 13, Williams, M. Douglas wrote:

> It seems the prebuild Ubuntu builds should take that into consideration.

It doesn't sound like this is a solution.  IIRC, the error is due to a
symbol that exists on the build system but not on your system.
Perhaps this symbol is inserted into the code by GCC, but then the
problem is with Ubuntu -- which needs to include whatever provides
that symbol by default.  Or maybe some .so needs to be loaded to be
able to use such libraries (and again, if it's the default then it
should really be part of libc, I think).  But I'm mostly guessing.