[plt-scheme] newbie define-syntax questions

From: Yin-So Chen (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 21:50:13 EDT 2007

Hi all -

I have a couple of related questions about define-syntax - basically I am
wondering how some language facilities such as struct or classes are done as
macros:

   1. how can define-syntax create multiple forms/definitions - I found
   the entry on http://community.schemewiki.org/?scheme-faq-macros but
   unable to extrapolate from there to creating of something similar to a
   define-struct
   2. how to generate names based on the struct/class name into the
   definitions - seems like there needs to be ways of inserting results of a
   function call into define-syntax?

I tried to read the source code of class & struct but my head exploded
without learning much... would appreciate some pointers/links... ;)

Thanks,
yinso

--
http://www.yinsochen.com