[plt-scheme] using units (was enclosing-module-name)

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 5 15:13:44 EDT 2007

On 4/5/07, support at taxupdate.com <support at taxupdate.com> wrote:
> In a few experiments using DrScheme, it looks like the unit form requires
> "Pretty Big" language.  How would I use this in an embedded environment?

The unit form is part of (lib "unit.ss"), which just happens to be
included in the Pretty Big language level.  You can add (require (lib
"unit.ss")) in other language levels (such as Textual or (module ...)
or inside mzscheme) and get the same forms.  In general, the Help Desk
documentation for a form includes the necessary library path (you may
have to scroll up to the top of the chapter).

--
Carl Eastlund