[plt-scheme] enclosing-module-name

From: support at taxupdate.com (support at taxupdate.com)
Date: Wed Apr 4 10:55:52 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 02:31:25PM -0400, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> See help desk: 'enclosing-module-name is attached when #%module-begin
> is wrapped around module body.

Thanks.  BTW, I had read the article you referenced.  The wording there
led me to believe that #%module-begin would automatically wrapped around
the module body:

  A #%module-begin is implicitly added around a module body when
  it contains multiple S-expressions, or when the S-expression
  expands to a core form other than #%module-begin or
  #%plain-module-begin;

Why doesn't the implicit #%module-begin provide this syntax property?

Wayne

Posted on the users mailing list.