[plt-scheme] scheme_current_continuation_marks changes

From: Christophe Poucet (christophe.poucet at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 2 04:47:46 EDT 2007

Dear,

While trying to compile mzscheme integration into VIM 7, I noticed that the
function "scheme_current_continuation_marks" changed as it now takes a
prompt-tag.  Googling around a bit and checking the sources of mzscheme, I
noticed that this parameter can be left NULL.  However, I was unable to find
from which version this was changed.  It would be nice if I could put proper
# if MZSCHEME_MAJOR_VERSION checks in the code so that it can be reused by
other vimmers.  Does anyone know which version started this change, and
additionally is there any documentation on how these sorts of C-functions
are to be used (for instance, where would one get a proper parameter besides
a default NULL?)

With regards,
Christophe