[plt-scheme] How to persist my DrScheme preferences so that I can use them between different installations?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 1 01:20:17 EDT 2007

Probably the easiest thing would be to copy the relevant parts (for
your colors) out of the preferences file (see the manual for its
location -- it varies, depending on the platform) and use that
preferences file as your default (or write a mzscheme library that
just calls put-preference with your preferences).

Robby