[plt-scheme] PLT Web-Server

From: Christophe Poucet (christophe.poucet at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 14:16:37 EDT 2006

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your prompt reply.  One rarely gets such a
prompt and useful reply.  The movie that I am referring to was starring
yourself.  I refrained from referring to your name out of fear or typoing
it.  Either way, it appeared recently (last week) on
http://programming.reddit.com.   It can still be found if one searches for
"scheme continuations microsoft".  The reason for the last term is due to
the fact that the movie resides on a microsoft server.  The actual link is
(I do not know how to get the un-redirected link, unfortunately.  This is
probably so that reddit can ensure it's karma system is democratic):
http://programming.reddit.com/goto?id=jb4v

Regarding the weblink issue, if email is the only issue, perhaps the format
could be adapted a bit, for instance using more standard "?parameter="
notation?

As for flapjax, I definitely look forward to this being released.  I am not
that web-savvy myself, but I can definitely see the technical advantages to
using scheme and continuations to designing websites.  Unfortunately, or
fortunately, in this day and age and web2.0ism, one can not compete without
ajax or similar technologies.  I definitely think, although I'm no expert in
the domain of web design, that it will put it on the map next to RoR.

With regards,
Christophe