[plt-scheme] Internal Error on Dr Scheme - not able to reproduce

From: wooks . (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 15:43:38 EDT 2006

send: no such method: get-end-position for class: aligned-pasteboard%

=== context ===
c:\program files\plt\collects\framework\private\frame.ss:1748:10:
reset-search-anchor

I got this from attempting to do a find and replace on a file that contains
test cases. So it may be due to the known issues with test cases (file
originates prior to the recommendation not to use them).

Steps were

1. Bring up the Find dialog.
2. Enter text in the Find and Replace portions
3. Click replace - nothing was replaced (the find text was in several test
cases).
4. Clicked find (to see if that worked).
5. Got the reported error.

Problem was intially reproducible but stopped being so after I changed
something in the file. I can't remember what it was that I changed.

Posted on the users mailing list.