[plt-scheme] graph-pasteboard

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 17 17:24:34 EDT 2006

You can nest graphs via editor-snip%s, I believe, but I'm pretty sure
that edges from the outer graph to the inner graph won't work.

In general, this library really only has what I've needed, and I
haven't tried to make it more general than that, but extensions to it,
or new libraries in PLaneT are more than welcome!

Robby