[plt-scheme] ANN: Announcing DivaScheme: semi-structured program editing

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 21 16:42:04 EDT 2006

I spent a few minutes playing around with it. Took me a little while to
get used to the key bindings but I noticed a few things so far:

* it would be nice if shift-t would transpose the current sexp with the
next sexp, as t transposes it with the previous one
* hitting backspace when the current token is empty should go back to
the last token and edit that instead. If I type "fo bar" and realize I
meant "foo" I have to go back to command mode, move to 'fo' and edit it.
It would be easier to hit backspace 3 times, erasing 'bar' and edit 'fo'
directly.
* pressing space on whitespace and then moving breaks divascheme with
the error
DivaScheme Error: #(struct:exn:fail:contract first: expected argument of
type <non-empty list>; given #f #<continuation-mark-set>)
first: expected argument of type <non-empty list>; given #f

pretty neat overall though.