[plt-scheme] cutting and pasting snips

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 17 16:00:05 EDT 2006

Can we please have as a default that anything cut out of the
Interactions window when it is running one of the teaching languages is
just plain text and not a snip? Despite repeated instructions to the
contrary, some of my students are creating examples and tests by
evaluating expressions and then pasting the results into the Definitions
window. The resulting file is unreadable as a text file, which is how we
are processing it. We are of course yelling at the students and docking
them marks, but I'd much rather just not have the problem in the first
place. Many thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.