[plt-scheme] Module-based web servlet examples

From: Norman Gray (norman at astro.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 17 11:12:45 EDT 2006

Jens, hello.

On 2006 Oct 17 , at 15.53, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:

> Try adding a
>
>    (report-errors-to-browser send/finish)
>
> to the beginning of your servlet:

> Does that give better error messages?

I'm afraid not -- it still just hangs until the server times out the
connection.

> Also: Check the shell where you started plt-web-server-text
> for any output.

I should have mentioned, that I only ever got the likes of syntax
errors there, and nothing corresponding to the hangs.

No problem.  If it's working for you, in the pre-release version
you're using, whatever fix it was will presumably make its way into
the stable version in good time.

All the best,

Norman

----
Norman Gray  /  http://nxg.me.uk
eurovotech.org  /  University of Leicester, UK

Posted on the users mailing list.