[plt-scheme] obtaining list of opened files in DrScheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 8 08:16:16 EDT 2006

handler:edit-file should just bring the appropriate frame/tab to the
front when the file is already open for editing. There have been
problems with path comparisons in the past, however (especially with
some of the strange things that can happen under windows). Maybe you're
running into that?

If you want to see, try adding some printouts in the locate-file method
in group.ss.

Robby

At Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:39:08 -0500, "pedro pinto" wrote:
> handler:edit-file seems to either always open a new frame or always load the
> file in the current frame depending on the user preferences. What I want is
> to bring to the front the frame that has the file already loaded. Is there a
> way do to that?
>
> TIA,
> -pp
>

> On 10/4/06, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>
>  [...]
>
> To actually bring a different file to be editing, use handler:edit-file.

Posted on the users mailing list.