[plt-scheme] Using FrTime

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 4 19:29:53 EDT 2006

I am using the released version of drscheme 352. I tried with mred as
well but the GUI was still rather slow to update.

I checked out trunk of svn just now but mred segfaulted as soon as I did
(require "spread.ss") and drscheme segfaults on startup. Im a little to
lazy right now to debug it..

Perhaps I set something up wrong but basically my session was this
$ svn co ...
$ cd src
$ ./configure && make && make install
$ cd ../collects/frtime/demos/gui
$ ................../bin/mred or drscheme