[plt-scheme] pre-release documentation disappeared? Also, where is WAIT-FOR-IO-TO-COMPLETE?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 26 20:06:52 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the pre-released documentation at:

     http://pre.plt-scheme.org/docs/html/

but don't see anything there anymore.

I'm also looking for the WAIT-FOR-IO-TO-COMPLETE function in
drscheme:rep:text%:

http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/360/html/tools/tools-Z-H-142.html#node_idx_624

In DivaScheme, I find myself hitting a race condition between DivaScheme
and DrScheme: I'm trying to avoid touching the interaction buffer while
evaluation is taking place.  I was hoping to put something like:

      (define (update-text text)
          (wait-for-io-to-complete)
          ... )

within my code.  I've grepped for it, but I haven't found
wait-for-io-to-complete anywhere in the DrScheme code base.

Thanks for any help!

Posted on the users mailing list.