[plt-scheme] collects-dir

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 21 00:48:22 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have problem for my embedded MzScheme program to get current-library-collection-paths now.

According to the doc,

'collects-dir -- a path to the main collection of libraries (see section 16). If this path is relative, it's relative to the directory of (find-system-path 'exec-file). This path is normally embedded in a stand-alone MzScheme executable, but it can be overridden by the --collects or -X command-line flag.

I'm not sure what does "embedded in a stand-alone MzScheme executable" mean. But as I test (in my embeded MzScheme program, under Windows):

(find-system-path 'collects-dir)
=>
#<path:collects>

(find-system-path 'exec-file)
=>
#<path:mzscheme>

Could anyone please tell how could an embedded MzScheme program set current-library-collection-paths correctly, without using PLTCOLLECTS environment variable. Many thanks.

Cheers,
Chongkai

Posted on the users mailing list.