[plt-scheme] ssax-code.ss appears broken under 359.200

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 16:30:34 EST 2006

I'm using (planet "ssax.ss" ("lizorkin" "ssax.plt" 1 3)) version of
Lizorkin's ssax package.  I just got around to revisiting a rather
lengthy  piece  of  regression code that I had built up from his
xml-tools-tutorial.  All of it had srfi-78 check statements that
verified its proper functioning.   However, when I ran it again, for the
first time under 359.200 I get:

Error at position 3044
([GIMatch] broken for  (END . syntax)  while expecting  END source)
uncaught exception: -1

So I did a grep -i --recursive "GIMatch"  and got back the structure for
this error message in the file lizorkin/ssax.plt/1/3/ssax-code.ss.

This entire regression file ran with no errors prior to installing
359.200.  I thought maybe you could take a look at the code and see if
you could surmise what change in mzscheme might have broken ssax.plt.
It may affect other packages as well.

--kyle
airfoil at bellsouth dot net
schemekeys.blogspot.com