[plt-scheme] Re: My Scheme Probelm (fwd)

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 15 12:57:12 EST 2006

Hi HZBilal,

Please don't email me directly; I may not necessarily have the time to
help you, or I may not be the best person to help you.  See:

     http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#noprivate

for reasons why asking for help in private email is counterproductive
compared to asking a forum.  I am forwarding your question to the
plt-scheme mailing list so you can get appropriate help.