[plt-scheme] 359.200

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Nov 14 17:58:45 EST 2006

On Nov 14, Patrick McLean wrote:
> Matthew Flatt wrote:
> > MzScheme and MrEd in SVN are now version 359.200. The pre-release
> > builds will catch up soon.
> >
> > This version number just syncs several fixes for 359.100, based on your
> > testing feedback. Please keep testing v359.200 as the new v360
> > candidate.
>
> Not sure if this is still causing breakage, but it looks like it is
> still leaving remnants of DESTDIR in the installed path (this is on
> an installation where DESTDIR is set to /var/tmp/portage/.... on
> "make install"):
> [...]

These things should (IMO) be considered bugs, even though they are
probably harmless strings that can appear in error messages.  I looked
at all of these files, and it looks like there are three places they
come from:

* include-bitmap (most Scheme files)

* define/contract (files from the stepper, drscheme, and mztake)

* Java files

The problem with include-bitmap was that the original full path was
kept for an error message in case the file didn't load right.  I fixed
that.  I don't know about the other two.