[plt-scheme] Re: Which file.ss defines the macro "and" "or" "when" "unless" ...

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Nov 9 00:00:30 EST 2006

Andre Mayers <andre.mayers at ...> writes:

> ----André Mayers, Ph.D., M. Ps.professeur
> agrégéDépartement d'informatiqueUniversité de SherbrookeSherbrooke
> (Québec) Canada J1K 2R1tél: +1 819-821-8000 poste 62041fax: +1
> 819-821-8200andre.mayers-
3LAk4T49LtOhfOjOx0WucA at public.gmane.orghttp://www.dmi.usherb.ca/~amayers

Jens Axel Søgaard answered this question in an earlier post.  Have a look.

--kyle

headersJens Axel Søgaard | 8 Nov 16:53
Re: Implementation of Structures
From: Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at ...>
Subject: Re: Implementation of Structures
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.scheme.plt
Date: 2006-11-08 15:53:57 GMT

Richard Cleis skrev:
> Is define-struct written with Mz's macros or is there 'more to it'?
> E.g., how does define-struct make struct-procedures?  I'm trying to
> understand how much of MzScheme is written in MzScheme.

Take a look at

   <http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/src/mzscheme/src/startup.ss>

to see where the C stops and the Scheme begins.

Posted on the users mailing list.