[plt-scheme] How to make a stand alone exe

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 3 13:36:19 EST 2006

Which language were you using?

If you weren't, I think you should probably use the `module' language.
For that to work, you program must be in a module (or modules). After
that, DrScheme can figure everything out (except where you want to put
the distribution, of course :). You don't need anything but that one
menu item.

hth,
Robby