AW: AW: [plt-scheme] DDE client on PLaneT

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Fri Nov 3 13:56:52 EST 2006

Hi Jens Axel,
I thought a little bit over your mail and actually you put it right:

To paraphrase "If you actually need DDE, you'll know what it is" and "If you
don't know what DDE is, you won't need it" :-)

I wasn't able to say it as short.

The section Thanks of the manual - a bit unusual list some literature like a
very similar link to that you found
<http://www.angelfire.com/biz/rhaminisys/ddeinfo.html>

Robert