[plt-scheme] xxx chooses MzScheme as preferred language

From: Brent Fulgham (bfulg at pacbell.net)
Date: Wed May 31 19:04:48 EDT 2006

Well, the shootout is limited to implementations that people provide.  No one has provided solutions to any of the tests in Cobol or RPG, but we do show results for Java, Ada, Lisp, Forth, and so forth and so on.

Now, the rankings shift as language experts from various camps discover the site, revise the existing implementations (or provide new ones), and in some cases, correct problems in their language implementations.

I would not characterize it as biased by C/C++ fans, but I do get lots of angry e-mail from Java enthusiasts.

-Brent