[plt-scheme] tracking user input boxes in drscheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue May 23 15:02:09 EDT 2006

That is triggered by someone looking at the current input port. So, you
can replace the current input port with one that raises an exception
(see make-input-port) and that might help.

But, I suspect it is process.ss that is doing that. You migth try
redirecting the input there to a port you make up that is empty.

Robby