[plt-scheme] read-decimal-as-inexact

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon May 22 08:25:56 EDT 2006

[Sorry that your original message went unanswered! I lost track of it.]

This is now fixed in the SVN repository.

When a module is loaded, the default load handle should parameter the
`read' of the module so that `read-decimal-as-inexact' (and the other
`read-...' parameteres) are set to the default. But all loads were
parameterized this way, including the load of ".mzschemerc". I changed
the default load handler to only parameterize in loads for `require'
(or `dynamic-require', etc.).

Matthew