[plt-scheme] Aggressive CGI error handler

From: Matt Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Fri May 19 11:24:11 EDT 2006

I am writing a CGI script, and in testing, I discovered that
MzScheme/the CGI library helpfully intercedes when a radio group is left
empty.

Perhaps it is good practice to have a default value (and thus never have
an empty radio group), but I'd like to handle this error myself. I don't
want MzScheme dumping all the variables it knows about, and complaining
"No binding for field `foo' in" ...

Is this something I can override? Do I need to wrap something like a
"with-handlers" somewhere? It isn't clear to me from the documentation,
but I might be looking at the wrong docs.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.