[plt-scheme] Some thoughts about GC and realtime aplications

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri May 19 09:43:40 EDT 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 9:12 AM, Prabhakar Ragde wrote:

> Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>
>> - Scheme has been used to control Disney rides in Florida, which are
>> as intensive as games I assume;
>
> Can you provide a reference for this? I won't ask for one for the
> military application. It doesn't seem to be mentioned at schemers.org.
> Thanks. --PR

They don't write papers. I have this from Kent who sold them Chez for
this purpose and who seems to have talked to them afterwards. --
Matthias

P.S. Both the Disney and the military app are 15 to 20 years old. The
OCAML game was published at an ML workshop within the last 6 years.

Posted on the users mailing list.