[plt-scheme] mzgtk2 - looking for contributers

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 6 17:47:12 EDT 2006

On 05/05/06, Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema <hdnews at gawab.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm looking for people that want to collaborate on mzgtk2.
> Codebase is now about 15.000 lines of handwritten C and
> Scheme code (about 50/50).

I would like to help.
How can I check out the current state of the code?
Do you have a todo list, or what has been done until now?
I've been looking to mzgnome and mzdead by Corey Sweeny and Daniel.
http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2005-September/009568.html

Probably, this is the time to unite forces to one of these projects
since at least your project and mzgnome seem to be trying to achieve
the exact same thing.

On other issue, why use swig and not Eli's ffi?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

> Best regards,
>
> --Hans Oesterholt

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm
Computer and Software Engineering
INESC-ID - SAT Group