[plt-scheme] thread manager?

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 1 15:05:22 EDT 2006

I now have a wild thread going which I wish to kill.  Hitting "Stop" in
Drscheme seems to only kill the formost process.  Obviously I could close
out drscheme, and restart it, but I plan to be accidently creating many more
wild threads throughout my development process.  Ideally I'd like to be able
to just terminate the wild thread without stopping any of the others.

I was thinking of writing a "thread manager".  I.E. something like the popup
window for operating systems that let you kill processes.  Basically a list
of all running threads, and a "kill by mouseclick" callback, or something.
So my questions are:

#1 has something like this already been written?

#2 Does there exist a "get-list-of-all-current-threads" call?  If not, I'll
have to register my threads myself, and my solution will end up being
specifc to my application, and won't be usefull to anyone else.

Corey
--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))