[plt-scheme] SQLI

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 07:58:47 EST 2006

Haven't used it yet, but I'm also interested in hearing
about any experiences.  We're building some DB-based apps,
currently using the SQLite bindings (for simplicity) but we
intend to switch to SQLI when load becomes an issue.

[We also have a object-relational mapping in the works
which is not far off a 0.1 release]

N.

http://www.elemental-programming.org/epwiki/Bigloo%20SQLI.html

> --