[plt-scheme] Vancouver Lisp Users Group meeting for March

From: Bill Clementson (billclem at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 9 23:20:36 EST 2006

Hi all,

Here's the meeting notice for the lispvan March meeting:

Topic: DSL's and Lisp Work
Presenter: Coby Beck
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2006
Time: 7pm - 10pm (or whenever)
Venue: Think!, 4512 West 10th Ave., Vancouver
Language for describing the user requirements of a database
application. He'll also describe (with no regard for the line between
the intention and the reality ;) the process whereby this language is
processed and an application (complete with documentation and
installation scripts) is generated.

He will preface the topic with the tale of how he came to be working
with (and on) this application, while living in Vancouver and working
for a company in Tasmania, Australia. This will be an interesting
story about how he managed to land one Lisp job after another in a
world of Java and C#.

Additional details are available on my blog:
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/060309.html

Mark your calendars & I'll see you on March 23rd!

--
Bill Clementson