[plt-scheme] inspectors; browsing and searching source code on PlaneT

From: Richard Cobbe (cobbe at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 9 09:27:15 EST 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 08:55:47PM -0800, Danny Yoo wrote:
> > 	Along those lines, I am wondering if there is any direct way of
> > searching and browsing source code on PlaneT
>
> Hi Nicholas,
>
> Yes, Jens Soegaard released a nice source browser recently:
>
>      http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/

This question is probably best directed at Jens, but I don't have direct
contact info for him.

How often is this updated?  I notice, for instance, that the most recent
version (3.0) of my environment.plt package, to take an example, isn't
available here.

Or is this absence related to the fact that v3.0 requires MzScheme 301.7
or newer?

Richard

Posted on the users mailing list.