[plt-scheme] isolating memory leaks

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 9 09:21:34 EST 2006

MzScheme3m.

MzScheme3m is an experimental version of MzScheme that uses more precise memory-management techniques. For long-running applications, especially, MzScheme3m can provide superior memory performance. See the compilation information in the MzScheme source distribution for more details. Or downloading PLT Scheme Full Repository from http://pre.plt-scheme.org/installers/ , which contains the complete PLT tree from Subversion.

Sincerely,
Chongkai Zhu